NBC will telecast full scope of the ladies' 200-meter race and the 1,500-meter race for both men and ladies. That scope will start at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday and will keep running for around a hour and a half. A live stream of that scope will be accessible in the meantime through NBC Sports.
Felix fit the bill for the finals with a period of 22.57 seconds. She wound up behind Tori Bowie and Daejah Stevens, however the main three finishers in the finals will meet all requirements for the Rio Olympics.
The main other occasion to have a show will be the ladies' post vault last, set to be accessible through livestream at NBC Sports. That stream will be the best way to watch it, starting at 4:45 p.m. what's more, going through 6 p.m. Jenn Suhr, who took gold in the occasion in London, completed on the qualifying round on Friday and will attempt and secure another billet to Rio on Sunday.
The following is all the data you have to watch the last day of olympic style events trials.
Olympic trials olympic style events scope for Sunday (all times ET)
Full occasion rundown: MEN'S high hop, 400-meter obstacles, 1,500-meter race (finals) ... WOMEN'S long hop, spear toss, 800-meter race (heptathlon), post vault, 400-meter obstacles, 5,000-meter, 1,500-meter and 200-meter race (finals)
Time: 4:45-6 p.m. (ladies' post vault last), 7-8:30 p.m. (ladies' 200-meter race, men's/ladies' 1,500-meter race finals)
Television: NBC (7-8:30 p.m.)
Gushing: NBC Sports (first piece, second square)
Rio 2016 Olympic Live Stream Telecast On NBC and Other Channels
Official partners for Rio Olympics 2016 Live StreamingAs of now followings are the official partners for Rio Olympics 2016 Live Streaming.
- NBC and NBC Sports: NBC will provide live streaming for the Rio 2016 Olympics for US audiences on NBCSports.com/LiveExtra.
- CCTV and CCTV Sports: CCTV is likely to offer live streaming for audiences in Asia (China).
- CBC/Radio-Canada: Till now, it is not confirmed that whether CBC will provide live streaming for Rio 2016 Olympics but will air live Olympics recording on broadcast TV in Canada.
- BBC: The BBC has Olympics broadcast privileges in the UK/England.
- Grupo Globo: It has all the broadcast rights for the Summer Olympics Games 2016 in Brazil. Free live streaming will be broadcasted on Rede Globo.